BARONS GROUP is a Congolese company whose role is to support
companies by providing them with tailor-made solutions and
allowing them to focus on their core business.
“Be focused on your key business and Barons group will do the rest”.
Presentation of candidats with profiles adapted to the needs of the company and guarantee clear contracts and permanent payement for your staff and consultants . Performance reports will be produced regularly, holidays respected and final statements calculated and paid without problems. Acquisition of knowledge and skills required in specific trades. For your consultants, the administrative management will be ensured and the movement reports will be produced without much difficulty. We can take care of the training of your staff in different areas and of your consultants if necessary. Administrative procedures for foreign workers.
This contract mainly applies to customers whose workforce is quite small. The customer pays monthly rent and STDA maintains the machines.
With our experts, we can produce audit reports and certifications of your accounts. In the event that we have the accounting management contract, this work will be done by our independent auditors. Management of accounting and production of financial statements (taxation included): We are able to manage all the accounting part on a daily basis and produce the financial statements on time and on time.
If you implement projects and you require a mid-term evaluation and/or the final evaluation of the project, our company is able to do it for you.
administrative management of investigators and development of business plans
based on specifications, our team of developers carries out: -
Website development -
Web and mobile application
development - Graphic and multimedia
design - IOT smart component -
Network and cybersecurity installation - Installation
of surveillance camera and landline telephony
We manage mining concessions and facilitate the purchase and export of raw materials in complete safety and peace of mind in strict compliance with the legal provisions in force.
Tracking of furniture, whether it is vehicles; planes or boats and validation of arrival; Supply; Storage; Transport; Equipment & Machinery
Plan, lay out diagrams and schematics to determine how to
- Assemble machinery and equipment, using hand and power tools and welding equipment, prior to installation.
- Design and develop installations, devices, circuits,
- Make prototypes to be tested
- Perform calculations, analyzes and simulations
- Write specific technical documentation and certificates of conformity
- Install and configure a technical infrastructure
- Develop and reprogram technical systems
- Use specialized instruments and equipment
- Organize and coordinate the repair of equipment taking into account production constraints
- Establish the dimensioning of the work (measurement,
surfaces, profile, nature and quantity of materials) using
- Prepare and carry out field studies, inspections and technical surveys (eg topographical surveys, nature of the soil, water supply and drainage, roads, development).